Thursday, May 22, 2014

Life Basics

22 May, 2014.

"The size of each person's income depends on the productivity of the resources which he owns."



Its been a while and I am having many questions in my mind regarding global economy, Money control, Economic systems.I want to learn about Responsibilities of Being Human in today's world. I am keen to learn about the very system we live in. And I want to start this from learning the basics of Human needs, demands, supply, and income.

I searched over the internet to learn the very basics of Economics and found this book in .pdf format.

"Introduction to Economics" by J. V. Van Sickle. This book covers majorly capitalist approach of an Economy but it is of same usefulness for Centralized system also.I'm starting this blog to share my opinion and discuss the various aspects of an economic system as I'll go through the book.


I hope readers will be interested and I will truly appreciate active participation.
"Nothing created and operated by man is ever perfect."

Thanks
Ceepish
(About Me: Mechanical Engineer, after 2 major career transitions I'm currently working as a Consultant in FMCG company in Engineering Projects and Procurement department.)

Please see:
The quotes used in this blog are soul property of Author of the book "Introduction to Economics" 

No comments:

Post a Comment